A Powerful behaviour based Change Process integrating High Performance Management and Performance Coaching.
This is a programme which works at a cognitive level within the individual ensuring ownership, awareness and responsibility.
- We address both “Intrinsic” and “Extrinsic” motivation
- Our change methodology addresses:-
- A = Activators for change
- B = Behaviours desires by the organisation, team or individual
- C = Consequences that are positive for all concerned.
- Behaviour is a function of its consequences
- This is a systemic, data-based approach to managing people.
- It employs measurement, feedback and positive reinforcement to
achieve specific behaviours and results.
- Uses coaching at the core of the process
Answers 2 fundamental questions
- Why people do what they do
- Why people don’t do what they should.
Within 6 months of implementing High Performance Management
- Manufacturer of Electrical Distribution Equipment
- 95 % productivity improvement in the Capstan Shop
- 77 % productivity improvement in the Light Machine Shop
- 26 % productivity improvement in the Shot Blast Section
- 20 % productivity improvement in the Press Shop
- 37 % reduction in work in progress in the Ring Main Section
The Coaching Process
- Free Introductory meeting to assess the coaching contract.
- The contract will commit you to working with the coach for 6 (1 hourly) sessions over a 3 month period (dates to be agreed by Client and Coach)
- Additional coaching sessions can be arranged during this 3 month period.
- On completion of the initial 3 month period, If required, the coaching sessions will convert to a month-to-month basis with 2 sessions per month.
- Rates agreed on application.